Seniority Level: Junior Executive, Senior Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Software Engineer works closely with the Technology division to develop features and improvements for the product that meets the internal standards. The person would have to make technical recommendations and decisions by carefully analyzing and interpreting data. Also to practice, maintain and advocate best practices and standards with their peers.
- Develop features and improvements in a secure, well-tested and performant way
- Analyse and interpret highly complex data to arrive at actionable recommendations
- Collaborate with Product and other stakeholders within Technology (e.g. UX) to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security and performance
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Craft code that meets internal standards for style, maintainability and best practices for high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Confidently ship small features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate across team for larger projects.
- Any other tasks as required by Management.
- Candidate with Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or any relevant field.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- SPA application framework: AngularJS/Angular
- Understanding of how web application work, including Security, Performance and best development practices
- Great team player and communicator
- Brownie points: Git, Azure, Docker, Redis, Elasticsearch experience
HealthMetrics is an award-winning, next generation employee healthcare platform for companies to manage their employee benefits seamlessly with live dashboards, data analytics, intelligent insights & data-driven wellness programs.
Over here at HealthMetrics, we make things happen and are motivated to strive for more. We believe in creating a friendly and cheerful environment filled with enthusiastic employees. Adding on, we also promote values in relation to having personal dignity and making others feel worthy. Last but not the least, we believe in facilitating change through relationships, partnerships, collaborations, and advocacy. Dazzle us with your optimum excellence that can help create a positive impact and join us towards the road to success!