Seniority Level: Student
Employment Type: Internship
As a Software Engineering Intern you will be involved in planning, analysis, creation & design of our HealthMetrics portal & mobile app. You will learn to build scalable & high-performance web & microservices. Your role will involve collaboration with other cross-functional teams within the Technology Division.
- Participates in the planning, analysis, creation and design
- Build scalable and high-performance web and microservices
- Work in an independent, self-regulating agile team of 3-6
- Be active and engaging team member - understand user stories and make constructive recommendations
- Write clean, maintainable, sustainable and tested code with supporting documentation and automated unit tests
- Collaborate with cross functional teams - including designers, developers from other teams
- Provide third level support, as needed, to maintain production applications
- Stay up-to-date with latest technology and industry trends
- Advocates web and microservices development best-practice.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- In depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- SPA application framework: AngularJS/Angular
- Understanding of how web application work, including Security, Performance and best development practices
- Great team player and communicator
- Brownie points: Git, Azure, Docker, Redis, Elasticsearch experience
HealthMetrics is an award-winning, next generation employee healthcare platform for companies to manage their employee benefits seamlessly with live dashboards, data analytics, intelligent insights & data-driven wellness programs.
Over here at HealthMetrics, we make things happen and are motivated to strive for more. We believe in creating a friendly and cheerful environment filled with enthusiastic employees. Adding on, we also promote values in relation to having personal dignity and making others feel worthy. Last but not the least, we believe in facilitating change through relationships, partnerships, collaborations, and advocacy. Dazzle us with your optimum excellence that can help create a positive impact and join us towards the road to success!